The Force is strong with this season’s cast of Dancing With the Stars, as a Star Wars legend has joined the cast of the show for it’s 18th season. Billy Dee Williams was announced among the names added to the cast of the hit dance show for this year.
Here’s a look at the full cast for season 18 of Dancing with the Stars:
- Danica McKellar (The Wonder Years), dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy
- Cody Simpson (Australian pop star), dancing with Witney Carson
- Billy Dee Williams (Star Wars), dancing with Emma Slater
- Diana Nyad (Long-distance swimmer), dancing with Henry Byalikov
- NeNe Leakes (The Real Housewives of Atlanta), dancing with Tony Dovolani
- James Maslow (Big Time Rush), dancing with Peta Murgatroyd
- Sean Avery (Former NHL player), dancing with Karina Smirnoff
- Drew Carey (The Price is Right), dancing with Cheryl Burke
- Candace Cameron Bure (Full House), dancing with Mark Ballas
- Charlie White (Olympic gold medalist, ice dancing), dancing with Sharna Burgess
- Meryl Davis (Olympic gold medalist, ice dancing), dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Amy Purdy (US Paralympic Team Snowboarder), dancing with Derek Hough
Williams isn’t a young man anymore, but he shouldn’t be counted out. He’s the coolest guy this side of the galaxy, which means a dancing competition is the perfect opportunity for a comeback.
The only question is, is Disney promoting the return of a certain character for a certain upcoming Disney financed movie?